1. Creole - Spicy language
3. Patio - Good place to drink Hurricanes
9. Chalet - Original name for DOS TOTAL in 1980s — hint: Our office was close to a ski resort
11. Prairie - Laura Ingalls lived here
12. Rambler - Requires many pages for addenda
13. Sod - What my aunt called the Soap Opera Digest
16. Garrison - First name of The Prairie Home Companion’s host
17. Craftsman - Tools my grandpa used
20. A-frame - Pictures need one of these
21. Rammed earth - What you get when you bury computer memory in the ground
23. Mediterranean - Heart healthy diet that includes wine
25. Mansion - Robin Leach liked to visit these
27. Trailer - In the path of tornadoes
28. Hut - Down, set...
29. Castle - Neu Schwanstein
30. Gothic - Medieval times
31. Bungalow - LA woman lived here with "Bill" from the White Album
2. Log Cabin - Get the syrup, somebody's wafflin'
4. Tudor - Henry VIII surname
5. Foursquare - Can you spare a square?
6. Farmhouse - The McDonald's lived here
7. Georgian - Home style probably not common in South Ossetia
8. Victorian - If the popular rodent trap company made homes, they would be this...
10. Colonial - Controlled by an outside state
14. Dingbat - Wingding
15. Greek Revival - Alpha Beta Gamma Delta Epsilon Zeta Eta Theta
18. Saltbox - These pretzels are makin' me thirsty
21. Ranch - Where the dudes hang out
22. Cape Cod - Got cranberry and Stoli?
24. Igloo - Icehouse
26. Shotgun - Also a type of wedding